Tuesday, June 5, 2012

See and be seen

Made my way over to the Hollywood Farmers' Market on Sunday.  This is, according to my patient, the place to go to see and be seen in LA on Sunday morning.  After a detour onto Hollywood Blvd (walk of fame!), I spent 2 hours drifting among the stalls of fresh (some organic) veggies and fruit, different breads and meats, and random, good-smelling food.  I will be going back for sure!

I neglected to take a picture of everything I got (and now I've eaten a good portion of it), but trust me-it was beautiful!




I still loove sweet peas!

How could I resist?

P.S--did you get to see the Venus Eclipse?  I saw it in a telescope that a random man had set up on a street corner in LA.  Talk about once in a lifetime!

1 comment:

  1. Wow-looks amazing! I didn't see the eclipse but heard a national news report from the observatory in LA-thought of you!

    ReplyDelete