Sunday, August 5, 2012

Soooo happy!

I haven't laughed this hard in a while.  I'm so blessed that Kem and Patrick came to visit this weekend and I'll get to see them (and the entire family!) next weekend!  Thankfully, the weather cooperated quite nicely!

We had breakfast and an awesome few hours at the gym yesterday, followed by a stroll through downtown's Chinatown and then the "New Chinatown" about 30minutes away.  Had some delish new desserts and tried tasty dumplings.  Poor Patrick: he had tried to sleep in the airport and was (I'm sure, though he'd never say it) pretty pooped.

Patrick isn't a fan of smiling

though Kem is pretty good at getting him to!

we don't look alike at all


Patrick has gotten really buff, but thankfully it hasn't gone to his head at all.  Still goofy


Today was brunch and a walk on Manhattan Beach, then off to Muscle Beach for some great sunshine and people watching.  Another delish meal and then off to the airport for Patrick and Kem!  I'm sad to see them go, but excited that I'll see them again in a week!

Tough guy at Muscle Beach

What follows are pictures of Patrick and me doing pull ups.  I would like to note the following: he has a swollen ankle, my neck is super-sore, and I'm wearing a skirt.  And yet...
Trying not to flash everyone...


I think that the look on Patrick's face here is priceless, "What, like this is hard?!"





"You're nuts"




Kem had the right idea: soak up as much sun as possible before returning to cloudy Seattle!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment