Sunday, July 17, 2016

San Francisco Museum of Modern Art

I took the day to explore the recently reopened SF MoMA. What a great idea!

Aquarium

Most of the Calder mobiles are in a gallery that opens onto a terrace. Every time the doors opened or closed, the mobiles would dance (and elicit excitement from everyone in the gallery)

My coffee break made me miss Italy!

The building is beautiful and has several outdoor spaces. I took advantage of them to rest and breathe some fog before heading back in.

A few more favorites:



I came back to Oakland exhausted but so happy!


After a snack, I took my evening walk around the lake to loosen up and then came back home for dinner and getting ready for the week.


Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Those are great choices for your favorites! I'm jealous of your visit!

    ReplyDelete