Thursday, January 26, 2012

Baking in Yuma vol. 1

I promised to bake tonight as a repayment for the eggs my boss brought me. 

Q: What do you do when you don't have a mixing bowl?
A: Use your dutch oven!

Q: What happens when your oven is too tiny for your cookie sheet?
A: Squeeze!

Q: How do you know if your tiny oven runs hot?
A: You don't until you've burned your cookies!

Oh well, I'll just take in a half batch.  The kisses for the top were melting just sitting on the counter...it is pretty warm here!

Going hiking at Telegraph Pass this weekend.  We'll be on a mostly paved path that is, as my boss said, "really, really, really steep".  I promise to post pictures-it should be beautiful!  I miss everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Hope the second dozen turned out ok-the joys of a new kitchen:>:>
    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete