Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Day of....

Not rest per se, but definitely relaxation.  Church, Farmers' Market, then home to make Canada Day and 4th of July cakes for work.




This is Helmet...he came home from the market with me.  Now he lives in the courtyard of my apartment.



Bountiful!  Josh is going to juice again for me :-)
I have plans for these berries....

Cakes! Super easy recipe

Occasionally I do too many things at once. This is the coconut whipped cream I made for the Canada Day cake (delicious).  Note the water bottle on the floor-it is actually frozen.  I was icing my foot, beating the cream, making dinner, and watching a video.  Bad idea.  Thankfully, no electronics were harmed!


A certain amount of artistic license must be taken when the medium is whipped cream with fruit.
Hopefully they taste as good as they smelled!
xoxo

1 comment: