Monday, April 1, 2013

Apartment and sunshine!

Sooo.....this was a really fantastic weekend!  It was sunny and warm and I got to spend time with all of the people that I love!  Easter with my kiddos made me so joyful and thankful to have stayed, but the sunshine and warm weather hinted that I might not be able to stay here (too few days of sun for me).  Still, like my patient said, this is the most beautiful place on earth 6 days out of the year.  I got a little sunburn on my nose hanging out on Ben and Lia's back porch looking at the snow-covered mountains.  So incredible.

"I built your bed!"

The view out my little back porch

My new neighbors


I'd like to note the *sunshine* out my windows!!!!



I really love spring flowers!


We had brunch with the mountains.  Pretty awesome!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment