Sunday, April 14, 2013

Potlach Manor

Lia and Ben invited us out to Hood Canal this weekend to enjoy some relaxation with friends and family.  Despite threats of thunderstorms all day, we were able to get outside and play between the raindrops.  We even got to see a whale!  It was a great way to spend a day

Our well-earned rainbow

Rocks in the water=entertainment for hours



My feet on an oyster-carpet
 I really liked wearing the waders, which sounds weird, I know.  But the feeling of being in the cold water while being neither cold nor wet was pretty neat!


The effect is lost in this a bit, but this is actually a 360* photo from the camera on my phone.  So neat!

In other news, my contract here has been ended early and I will be moving somewhere new at the beginning of May.  I'm conflicted: I miss the sun and the warmth, but I have enjoyed living near my family more than I ever expected.  I'm just praying for the right thing to come along!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment