Thursday, November 14, 2013

Busy!


Dinner overlooking the Bay

Nothing particularly exciting, but really enjoying the area.  I've decided to stay in Oakland for a year to see if the Bay Area is a place for me to stay.  I'm pretty happy about that :-)
Mom and Dad stopped by on their way back from Japan


Pootz helped me build his climbing shelves




















I went to the Matt Davis trail to the Steep Ravine trail, which began and ended at the beach, climbed through a redwood forest and across amber waves of grain.  Pretty iconic....

Stinson Beach

Amber waves overlooking the ocean

 This part of the trail was too steep for anything but a ladder!

Pretty

Wow, redwoods


Two neat old cars on the same night!



I love living in a place that has a pretty little flower arrangement in a bathroom.  In an alley!

Big comfy cat

Fall sunshine in Oakland!


Super-creepy bust at dinner with my friend Tom

Could apply to cats as well

My Saturday lunch spot. So pretty!

New hair after Saturday lunch.  Getting used to it!


Went on a walk around Lake Chabot last weekend.  There is a path that snakes around the entire lake, up in the Oakland hills.  This is 10 minutes from my urban apartment!













My only real excuse for not posting sooner is that I've had a horrible cold from the nursing home.  Hot and spicy soup is a cure all (along with lots of sleep and water!)

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment