Thursday, November 21, 2013

So fun!

Ok, I know I often say that my life is great, but that's because it is!  Oakland ("The bellybutton of everything up-and-coming") is proving to be a vibrant city that is having growing pains and major accomplishments, not to mention minor little beauties.

One of these beauties is the Piedmont Piano Company (http://www.piedmontpiano.com/).  I first went for a Brazilian jazz guitar concert, which was incredible and Tuesday took my first voice lesson there.  I loved it!  The teacher has an incredibly rich voice and it was so fun to do something totally engrossing but not physically demanding.  More to come!

There is, dangerously, a small outlet strip mall close to work.  Pootz loves when I go shopping and come back with crinkly bags he can play in.  Apparently he also loves shoes....

Pootz and boots
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving with my coworkers at a Mexican restaurant and then a relaxing weekend before I head off to Boston early Tuesday!  Horray!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment