Saturday, December 7, 2013

It's official...

I have pneumonia, and so skipped Art Murmur last night and the hike I was going to do today to rest.  I did, however, get a lot done....
"Excuse me, your dorkiness is showing..."




















Last weekend I went hiking in a park here in Oakland.  Again, who knew that this is 10 minutes away?!?

Hiked to a lake

Closed to cars, open to hikers and bikes...
5 months out of the year!  For a newt!


The view from a snack stop with the bay in the distance

Yep, we actually rode the mini train.  It was fun to see how excited the kids got!

 Sunset over the bay
Way off in the distance, between the big trees on the right, is the Golden Gate Bridge!

My city at night.

Pootz loves Saturday mornings: I don't make the bed because I wash the sheets.


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment