Monday, December 30, 2013

Sunday Funday!

Didn't rest much this weekend, but it was well worth it!  Sunday I went to church at Grace Cathedral, which turned out to be Episcopalian (oops!) and one of the most beautiful churches I've ever been in.  This installation http://www.gracecathedral.org/cathedral-life/latest-updates/cathedral-news/detail.php?nid=178 is coming down soon, and I'm so thankful to have seen it again.  The doors of the church were open this time, which is why I took the videos.






After church, my friend Adam and I drove up the coast to Hog Island Oyster Company and ate fresh oysters looking out at the water.  Really?!  This is my life??  So cool.


I love Golden Gate Bridge!

Hog Island Beach




 Hog Island Oyster Company


Did I mention that it was 70* on December 29?

And then a pod of porpoises came to say hello.  That was pretty neat.

My favorite person


xoxo
  




No comments:

Post a Comment