Monday, April 4, 2016

What a day!

My friend Ellie and I went out on a wonderful bike ride today: 60 miles all over creation! We saw every major bridge in the Bay Area and saw the Golden Gate from every angle except from underneath! My bike needs some unexpected work and I can't shift my rear gears, which made for an interesting and tough ride! 

From Hawk Hill

My selfie ineptitude continues! In this photo you can see the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay Bridge behind it. So cool!

Black sand beaches!

"We're playing!!!"

Mexican food is perfect biking fuel

Bridges! This is right before we got a little lost in a hilly area (and I could shift gears!)

A little boy ran across the street to snap our photo. Such a sweetie!

The Richmond Bridge is in the background 

We rode to the top of that big hill and way out onto the rocks in the distance! The road that takes you away from the top drops at an 18% grade toward the ocean and is very popular for filming car commercials.

The last side of the bridge as we headed back home. What a day!

Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment