Friday, June 3, 2016

Thankful

My work day started with the formerly-cranky social worker pinching my ears (sign of affection??) and then I was super busy seeing clients. After a bit I will walk to the farmers market and then have lunch with two of the most engaging, smartest women I know. Tonight I'm going to ride my bike across the Golden Gate Bridge with a good friend. (Photos to follow, I promise!!). I will end my night sleeping safely in a place that I love.

Why am I saying all of this? Because it hit me how blessed I am and how far I have been brought in three years. I cannot believe my life and want to thank the small, important group of people who read this for helping me, supporting me, cheering me on, and kicking me in the butt along the way. I love you.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment