Saturday, June 4, 2016

What a night!

Last night Tamas and I went for an "easy" bike ride to celebrate the end of the week. We started at 5:30, rode 54 miles, and finished after BART had stopped running for the night! We had pizza and I took an Uber home to fall into bed!
We stopped at Whole Foods for dinner and ended up picnicking at China Camp State Park!

Salt marsh

Tamas snapping the sunset!

Woah.

On our way back to the bridge, we crossed the path over the Bay at high tide: water everywhere! My shoes got soaked, but it was well worth it!


My bridge! There was so much fog rolling in.

Riding under the Golden Gate Bridge was a new experience!


Disclaimer: I was accidentally head butted while transferring a client at work and got a fat lip (as you can see in my fog selfie!)

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment