Sunday, February 26, 2012

San Diego is Beautiful!

And I don't know how anyone moves away from the West Coast.  I'm just sayin'.


I got into San Diego Saturday evening in time to have a delicious dinner at The Pampered Moose, complete with little piggie cookies at the end!  Great suggestion, Amanda and CK!  I stayed the night right on the beach.  I can definitely see myself trying the beach next rotation, as this was the view out of my balcony.
  Ate a few more delicious meals...


Met feathered friends that reminded me of certain people I know and love...

(I think she looks like Emmy-beautiful with slender legs!)

 And generally loved the ocean and the beautiful flowers everywhere. Looking forward to seeing if I can live near the ocean next!


 Torrey Pines-another great CK/Amanda suggestion. Breath taking












 My beloved Beverly always encourages me to "be where my feet are" and "be where my hands are" to avoid fretting about the past and worrying about the future. I feel like I had a full weekend of being with my feet and hands.  Perfect!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous--the bird of paradise flower is the first one I've ever seen that actually does look like a bird to me! Thanks:>
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete