Friday, February 3, 2012

Three days off!

I think I could get used to this rotating schedule....three days off in a row was really nice!  I took a 3 hour nap yesterday!  I don't know that I've ever done that (without being really sick).  Made it up to the Pass today and then went and walked around "downtown Yuma".  There was supposed to be a farmers' market, but it was more of a craft show.  Then I went running with a friend from work.  Such a great, full day!  I miss you all so much :-)
It begins so innocently...

 Gradually builds...
I like to pretend that these flowers are there just for me!

It is really far down!

Joyful Me!  I did it!  (Ashley can vouch for me!)

I am told that everything that looks dead will be green and flowering soon...I'll keep you posted! All of the trees are flowering, so I'm excited to see what is coming!

3 comments:

  1. Wait, where are the pictures of the flowering trees?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I try to add a comment, I am presented with a text-entry challenge and the note, "please prove you are not a robot". What if I AM a robot?

    ReplyDelete