Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Miscellaneous Fun!

My trip through Oregon to Lacey was uneventful and easy; I spent a few hours in Portland Sunday morning and determined that it is yet another place I would never choose to live!  I did, however, get some fun pictures and was able to purchase two really nice winter ( :-(  ) coats at a funky consignment store for the impending chill.

I've really been enjoying my time with Patrick and Kem, including several kick-butt gym sessions and some delicious dinners!  I've found a great grocery co op http://www.olympiafood.coop/ and a new gym www.fitstop24.com and will be taking Sophie on a long hike tomorrow.  I will start work (hopefully) Monday!


Solo Point, where Pat took me running

A typical night at the Halasz house

The sight that greeted me in Portland...they were doing Race for the Cure






Chinatown Gate

"Go to Saturday Market"
"But it's Sunday"
"Yea, go anyway"

Patrick has often driven past this sign but has never stopped to try the salmon.  Our dinner tonight was pulled from the water yesterday, cleaned this morning, and expertly grilled this evening.  Delicious!!!  xoxo


1 comment: