Thursday, September 20, 2012

"Not bad at all..."

Thanks to the WA State Board of Health for the extra week off of work!  Waiting so long for my license has meant that I've had much more time with Patrick than I otherwise would have had, which is awesome.

Today he and I kicked our butts at the gym and then I took Sophie on a long walk while he was loading "things".  Kem, Patrick, and I went to Quality Burrito (http://www.yelp.com/biz/quality-burrito-olympia) tonight for dinner and a little tour of downtown Olympia.  Not much to see, but the burrito was delicious! xoxo

Chasing the elusive Seattle sunshine!

 Quality Burrito and his sweet wife made Patrick smile for pictures! (A rarity these days!)





1 comment:

  1. Thanks Naomi-I hope to see many more pictures from Lacey:>

    ReplyDelete