Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blessings!

Talk about being blessed!  

First: Happy Birthday, Benjamin!  I hope it was a great day!

Second: welcome home to Patrick!  I'm bummed I missed him, but am so thankful he is home safely.

Third: I got to spend the day with the other OT who works here.  She was really cool and is also new to the area, so it looks like I might have someone to hang out with.  So fun.  I have a busy weekend planned, including:

The Prescott Highland Games free show at a pub Friday evening

A concert from world-renowned fiddler Marie Rhines Friday night

A visit to the Farmer's Market opening day

Going to the Prescott Art and Wine Festival with girls from work

Learning about the Beehive Cluster among other astronomical wonders at "Star Gazing"

Church

At least one, but hopefully two, hikes

This is exciting, but I still miss my family so much.

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. We miss you, too! But, so glad to hear you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete