Saturday, June 15, 2013

Back on track

Debbie and I haven't hiked together in 2 weeks: first she had a sinus infection and then I had the flu.  We got back on track (and off trail) today and hiked Baldwin Trail to Templeton Trail to Cathedral Rock Trail.  We only went off trail a little bit, which led to the Superman pictures: well worth it!  As before, they are in reverse order and I don't know how to make an album, so they're just lined up.  Sorry!


Debbie and view (off the trail)


Debbie conquering her fears!


I should probably get better at yoga before practicing on rock ledges...

Waiting my turn for a picture











We climbed up through that slot.  Those kids were actually really funny and goofy

 Look, Mom!  We're on the trail (sign)!






Goofing off on the top of a ridge
The view from said ridge



Have a great day today!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment