Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Oh, my fun life!

Had a pretty rough weekend sick in bed (literally, didn't get out of bed at all).  But everything was redeemed today, as evidenced by these photos:

I went to Skull Valley  to see a patient today.  He is in his 80's and doing remarkably well.  When I asked him to show me the two most difficult things he does daily, he split wood for his wood-burning stove, on which he cooks "a few times a week" and then walked me out to the barn.  Navigating a steep hill and several barns, he introduced me to his horse.  "What's his name?" "I dunno, maybe Pardner?"  I wanna be like him when I grow up!

I got to feed a horse at work today!

After work, I went to the Prescott Valley Library (one of my favorite places) to get 2 more movies and do some charting in the cool AC.  As I left this building with it's neat architecture and modern lines, I had to laugh at the scene in the field in front of me:
A herd of cattle!

Then, tonight, when I was looking for the link for Skull Valley, I was delighted by the Google doodle, one of my favorite silly/creative things:
Google wished me a happy birthday!  so  funny!

Anyway, today totally made up for my weekend.  Life really is good!

xoxo



2 comments: