Thursday, March 15, 2012

Baking in Yuma vol. 6

Decided to celebrate hearing from the title agency that the sale of the house is going through by being domestic.  Baked 2 batches of banana bars, dyed my dress, and made cauliflower hummus.  Great night!  xoxo

 Made Erin's delish lentil dish, which is why I didn't have a mixing bowl...again

Forgot that I had left my 9x13 in the oven to dry.  It was so hot in my apartment that I had to put it outside to cool off before baking the bars!


 Decided to bite the bullet and attempt re-dying my vintage sundress.  It began a light pink with faded spots.  Stay tuned for what color it ends up!  Next up is my banana-bleached black skirt (who knew!)

Another non-chickpea hummus attempt, this time with cauliflower.  Not too bad, though I still prefer the edamame.

One more day of work until I get 6 days off!  Relaxing here this weekend, then to Florida to see Ashley at the Safe Patient Handling Conference.  Should be a good time!

1 comment: