Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Telegraph at sunrise

Two days off and got to go to Telegraph this morning with my friend, Robert, from the hospital.  Not much is greener than before, but Robert showed me an additional path where we could see more of the surrounding farms/mountains.  Really pretty!

He walked the whole time holding the strings of his backpack.  I, on the other hand, had my arms out for balance.  Show off!


Sunrise!


 The fields to the east of Yuma

My flowers are looking a little dead,
but this little one was pretty!



 Not surprising that I kept taking the more difficult path...



I also went to Martha's Gardens, a date farm close to the pass.  If anyone wants fresh dates, just let me know-delicious!
Side note: I'm trying to figure out how to change the formats on the blog so that the pictures aren't just in a column.  Kind of boring!  xoxo

1 comment: