Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sunny Florida!

Didn't want to pay for internet at the hotel, so pictures had to wait until now. Not too many pics because we were really busy! Got some good information, ate really well, and generally enjoyed being with good friends.
 At the restaurant in the hotel the first night....weird fake animals all over.  The bottoms of the manatees were painted to look like water!


Note that the frog is about 3x bigger than the bird above him!

 I love Ashley-she was unpacked and relaxing when I got there.  Love, love, love that girl
Can you guess where my feet were?

 Peer leaders!
Obesity suits are used for sensitivity and handling training.  This one is $1200!!!



 Got my hair cut...straight (and short!)
 The real reason for the trip-our poster and getting some good info!  WE thought ours was the best!
I am so thankful that I am returning to someplace warm and sunny now!

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures-good to see the friends together again:>

    ReplyDelete