Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hot. Very, very hot.

I really understand why people take siestas in hot climates.  It is 104* here, though weather.com promises it feels like 98*.  It is just so hot (even for me, and that's saying a lot!)  Looks like I'll be doing some stuff inside this afternoon. 

Kem got back to Seattle safely.  We had a really great time, laughing so much that our waiter last night thought that we had been drinking before we came into the restaurant!  I wandered around Little Italy this morning, had a great breakfast, went to Chino's Farm Stand and had the most amazing strawberries I've ever eaten, made a quick stop at Costco, and then headed back to Yuma.  Now I'm holed up in my AC'd apartment, waiting for it to get a bit cooler so I can go running.  xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment