Sunday, April 1, 2012

Vegas is fun!

I will own to being skeptical about Las Vegas.  I've never gambled and I'm not a big drinker, and I couldn't imagine what other appeal Vegas could hold.  Turns out it was full of cute clothes, laughter, and very little sleep.  Congratulations, Ashley and Brooks!  You two are wonderful! 

I'm trying to figure out how to include a file or slideshow of all of the pictures (Dan?).  In the meantime, here is a great representation of the weekend.  So fun!

One of the sweetest couples ever

 Out and about on Friday
Our feet, relaxing by the pool

Ready to go to "O"

The Bellagio is full of beautiful flowers....and smells amazing!

 We stayed at the Luxor...very fun!
We had really good seats for "O"-actually got splashed from the performers on stage!

 Ready for Saturday afternoon.  I promise we didn't coordinate on purpose!  You'd never suspect that they had run 18 miles that morning!
A good place to sit-about 20' off the ground

 Before Saturday's festivities
Fountains!

Mmm....green.....

 Our dancing queen
Caesar's Palace.  Good shopping!

All in all, a great trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment