Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Sidestepped Promise

One of the promises I made to myself when I became truely nomadic was that I would make an effort to enjoy little things every day.  I realized the other day that I hadn't been doing that very well lately and was letting myself get bogged down with the job hunt, etc.  Soo....here are some pictures of the new flowers about town.  Yesterday was quite windy, which made for some fuzziness-sorry! xoxo

These trees are everywhere around my apartment...the "flowers" are fluffy red things (see below).  Weird, but cool


This tree looks like a big orange poof ball.  Love it!



These come in white and pink.  I, of course, prefer the pink!



This cactus was just the vertical stalks when I got here--now he is sprouting all kinds of fun paddle things!

 Yellow happiness!
 Cactus flowers....cheating a bit, since these are in the front of a doctor's office and so get watered, but I still think they are cool

  Not sure what these are, but I think they are neat, and they are all over Yuma.  No smell, just pretty.

1 comment: