Saturday, May 26, 2012

Art for the un-inclined

As previously stated, I'm one of the least artistic people you know.  The dinner and art-making tonight was fun, though, and Mike and I met some friendly people.  The night began with a large canvas that everyone was supposed to add a "circle of life" rendering to (to be auctioned for charity at a later date).  Then spin art and doodling on paper.  Dinner was passable (they were kind enough to provide me with a lactose-free version) and we colored mandala papers as a pre-dinner "meditation".  After we made little canvases about "the meaning of life".  Pretty hokey, but fun nonetheless. 





Doodling in the dark

Mike's new signature

Goodie bag

the meaning of life, as defined by me


Tomorrow is flying a 4-seater plane (super-excited!!) and....I don't know what else.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment