Tuesday, May 1, 2012

LA Loft!

This is the life!  Emmy and I got pretty well unpacked, I met "Tony", who gave me a tip on a cheaper, secure parking garage, and now we're pooped and going to bed.  But first....pictures!  This apartment feels huge-high ceilings and 2x the size of my Yuma apartment without any yucky carpet.  Visitors encouraged!  xoxo

My worst fear...realized.  Emmy and I had been laughing all night about how one of us was bound to drop something in the toilet sans lid....that's a new tube of toothpaste :-(

Rosie in her place of honor on the bed

There are pebbles and glass beads in the sink, I assume to give it a "spa" feel.  Mostly, Emmy and I just think it is yucky.  You can't clean pebbles!

From the door, looking right

 From the door, looking center
From the door, looking left.

He failed to mention the Mirror Ball in the Craigslist ad! 
Now we just have to figure out how to turn it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment